Freshman Girls Orientation and Overnight 2021
We look forward to working with you all this year. Please be advised on the following information:
New Parent Orientation is scheduled for Saturday, July 24th, 2021 beginning at 9:00 am.
- All new parents (including rising FY from SBP's 8th Grade Middle Division Parents) are expected to attend.
- Orientation is expected to run from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- MASKS REQUIRED – Please bring and wear your mask.
- Orientation begins in Conlin Auditorium (Security will direct you to the proper entrance.)
Orientation Placement Testing is mandatory for all beginner students.
- FY Parents/students, you must check the spreadsheet below to confirm that you have taken all of your placement testing.
Click link: FY Girls Orientation Placement Testing | Class of 2025
- If, for any reason, you are missing one of the three placements tests then you, the student, must also be in attendance for Saturday's New Parent Orientation.
- FY Parents/students, if you did not attend the new student orientation on June 19, 2021 - you must attend on Saturday.
Freshman Girls Overnight Week: August 1 - August 6, 2021
- Make sure your daughter has enough masks for the entire week.
- Cellphones/electronic devices are not allowed and will be confiscated if brought to school on Sunday, August 1, 2021.
- If you have additional questions or concerns, please bring them to this Saturday's parent orientation.
School supplies required for the FY level during First Term/Summer Phase:
FY Summer Reading assignment (below) is due on Friday, August 20, 2021 as per Mrs. Searcy
Click Link: FY Girls Summer Reading Assignment
Thank you for your time and patience. We will see you Saturday morning.