Freshman Boys Orientation and Overnight 2021
We look forward to working with you all this year. Please be advised on the following information:
New Parent Orientation is scheduled for Saturday, July 24th, 2021 beginning at 9:00 am.
- All new parents (including rising FY from SBP's 8th Grade Middle Division Parents) are expected to attend.
- Orientation is expected to run from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- MASKS REQUIRED – Please bring and wear your mask.
- Orientation begins in Conlin Auditorium (Security will direct you to the proper entrance.)
Orientation Placement Testing is mandatory for all beginner students.
- FY Parents/students, you must check the spreadsheet below to confirm that you have taken all of your placement testing.
Click link: FY Orientation Placement Testing | Class of 2025
- If, for any reason, you are missing one of the three placements tests then you, the student, must also be in attendance for Saturday's New Parent Orientation.
The FY Overnight Packing List:
Click link: Freshman Overnight Packing List [2021-2022]
- Make sure your son has enough masks for the entire week.
- Cellphones/electronic devices are not allowed and will be confiscated if brought to school on Sunday July 25th, 2021.
- If you have additional questions or concerns, please bring them to this Saturday's parent orientation.
School supplies required for the FY level during First Term/Summer Phase:
FY Summer Reading assignment (below) is due on Sunday July 25th, 2021:
Click Link: FY Boys Summer Reading Assignment 2021.pdf
Thank you for your time and patience. We will see you Saturday morning.