The following courses must be completed by a student at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in order to meet the requirements for graduation.
- Religion: Religion I through IV
- Social Studies: World History I & II, US History I & II
- Science: four courses, which must include Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- English: English I through IV
- Mathematics: four courses, through a minimum of Algebra II
- World Languages: minimum two consecutive courses in the same language
- Physical Education: one course
- Fine Arts/Music: one course
- Spring Projects: one for each spring spent in school, including at least one year of a community service project
- First Term: one for each summer spent in school
Academic Questions and Concerns:
Academic questions & concerns should go to the attention of individual teachers first, then Level Coordinators.
Elementary Division: Sr. Ann Marie Gass, O.S.B.
Middle Division: James Duffy
Boys UD1 Level: David Rodriguez
Boys UD2 Level: Cavill Henrigues
Boys Senior Level: Didier Jean-Baptiste
Scheduling A Parent-Teacher Conference
Parents wishing to arrange a conference with one or more of your son’s teachers, please contact those teachers directly, via e-mail or voice mail, with your request. The faculty contact list can be used for this. If you would like to meet with several teachers at once, please e-mail them together; it is very helpful for an entire student’s academic support team to meet together with parents whenever possible. If you have any difficulty in contacting a teacher, please e-mail Michelle Tuorto, Dean of Faculty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-792-5742.