Your network account is used to log into computers at SBP. Your Google account is used to log into Google services online. They both follow the format firstname.lastname@example.org. It is very important to include @sbp.org. Users are forced to update their passwords multiple times a year. When you change your network password, your Google password is automatically updated to match. You cannot change your Google password directly.
Changing your password:
- You must be on a school Windows based computer, while on the property, and connected to the network.
- Log into a school computer.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE.
- Select “Change Password”.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter a new password twice, following these rules:
- Passwords will have to be at least 8 characters long
- You need to have at least one lower case, one upper case, and one number [or special character (!, #, *, @) ]
- The password cannot have your first or last name
- Press OK.
- SBP servers will automatically update your Google Apps password. It can take a few minutes for the passwords to synchronize.