2020 Gray Bee Golf Outing
Monday, Sept. 21
Spring Lake Golf Club
901 Warren Ave., Spring Lake, NJ
- Gray Bee Golf Outing Auction
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- COVID-19 Guidelines for the Spring Lake Golf Club
Welcome and thank you for joining us for our first virtual auction! We are delighted to offer our golf auction items on a virtual platform so that all in our community, near and far, are able to participate.
Title Sponsor – $15,000
Exclusive title sponsorship
Two foursomes + dinner for eight and VIP dinner table
Table to promote products/services to 100+ golfers
Sponsor sign and recognition at Dinner
18th Tee Sponsor
Opportunity to include promotional items in goody bags
Exposure on St. Benedict's website and social media channels
Logo branding in SBP e-newsletters (Pre/Post Event)
Dinner Sponsor – $7,500 – SOLD
Compliments of Ellen & Jim O'Brien '60
Foursome + VIP dinner table + Signage at dinner + Tee Sponsor
Cocktail Hour Sponsor – $5,000 – SOLD
Compliments of Dan McLaughlin '70
Foursome + Signage at cocktails + Tee Sponsor
Lunch Sponsor – $5,000 – SOLD
Compliments of Tom Brothers '60
Foursome + Signage at Lunch + Tee Sponsor
Gray Bee Golf Sponsor – $2,500
Foursome + Tee Sponsor + $500 donation to Gray Bee Golf Team
Beverage Cart Sponsor – $2,500 – SOLD
Compliments of Gemini Restoration
Foursome + Signage on Beverage Cart + Tee Sponsor
Hole-In-One Sponsor – $1,000 – SOLD
Compliments of IPZ
Practice Green Sponsor – $750
Driving Range Sponsor – $750
Closest to Pin Sponsor – $500
Longest Drive Sponsor – $500
Straightest Drive Sponsor – $500
Tee Sponsor – $300
• If guests are traveling please review Governor Murphy's out of state travel advisory that can found on the nj.gov website. Governor Murphy has advised individuals traveling to New Jersey from the states noted on the website are states with significant community spread of COVID-19 to quarantine for a 14-day period from the time of last contact within the identified state.
Travelers and those residents who are returning from impacted states must self-quarantine for the 14-day period prior to attending an event or outing at Spring Lake Golf Club.
• If you or your guest have any of the symptoms related to COVID-19 or know someone that has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID- 19. STAY HOME!
• Members and Guests should always focus on social distancing and not gathering. New Jersey guidelines recommend groups of no more than 10 people at a time to gather in a group. When there are opportunities to do so, spread out. Talk at a distance and keep six feet apart. We will have plenty of room for seating, and tables and chairs are spaced out to help with keeping people together but safely.
• Face coverings MUST always be worn while entering the Clubhouse. Face coverings MUST also be worn when walking around outside or not sitting at a table or other seating pod. THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY BUT ALSO FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER MEMBERS, GUESTS, AND STAFF. Service staff will always be wearing gloves and mask .
• Wash and/or sanitize your hands often. There will be numerous sanitation stations for your use. Use them!
• For Golf Outings, the Locker rooms will be open for changing shoes and restrooms facilities ONLY. Showers will be available, but guests and members must follow the “Shower Courtesies” noted in the Locker room (Every other shower, limiting of people in the shower area, time limits)
• For Golf Outings, Food and Beverage will not be served inside the Locker Room. No drinks will be allowed in the Locker Rooms. No sitting or congregating in the Locker Room. There will be a bar and seating outside the locker room area for your use and enjoyment throughout your event.
• Food and Beverage services can be a combination of “Grab and Go” and/or individual served plated service or served stations.
• Portable bars will be outside and readily available during your event. We ask that you space out if there is a line and stand at least six feet from your fellow golfer and or guests while waiting for food or beverage.
• Tables for seating will be arranged six feet apart with a limit of eight chairs. There will be an opportunity to break off in smaller groups or sit individually or at High Tops. We encourage you to remain in small groupings and sit where you are comfortable.
• The entire event is held outside and is weather dependent. All Food and Beverage and seating will take place outside.
• With that said, if we have a weather-related event, we ask everyone to go to their cars and wait there for the event to pass and wait for communication from the Golf Shop or your Event Host. Tents cannot be used in a lightening storm but can be used during rain only. We are not allowed to serve food and beverage inside at any given time.