Monte Cassino Society
Monte Cassino, the rocky hill near Rome, Italy and site of St. Benedict of Nursia’s first monastery, is the foundation upon which the Benedictine Order was built.
The Monte Cassino Society is a core group of alumni and friends who serve as the foundation of St. Benedict’s Preparatory School. These generous believers have demonstrated an admirable dedication to the School’s mission and students by generously making an investment of $1,000 or more annually. Recent graduates (last 15 years) who invest at specific levels annually are recognized as Associate Members.
- Personal correspondence from the Headmaster
- Monte Cassino Society pin
- Special recognition in the School’s Annual Report
- Quarterly updates from Fr. Ed
- Invitations to network with other members at exclusive events
- Satisfaction from helping students attain a unique educational experience in the Benedictine tradition.
|Associate Member||See below|
Graduates of the last 15 years are afforded the opportunity to receive all of the benefits and opportunities of Monte Cassino Society membership, as Associate Members, when gifts are made at the following levels according to one’s graduation year.
|2008 – 2010||$500+|
|2011 – 2013||$250+|
|2014 – 2017||$100+|
|2018 – 2022||$50+|